Tuesday, November 2, 2010

CVS Drama!

So I went to CVS with the Lovely Lauren to do my deals.  I normally pick either Walgreens, CVS, or RiteAid to do in a certian week.  Yes I could get more deals by doing all three and many weeks I do, but it's a pace that is hard to maintain week after week.

So...this week I chose CVS. 

Um let me just say that our CVS is a pain in the patootie!  It is Tuesday and their sale prices and ad items ARE NOT MARKED! Are you kidding me!  But that's okay, cause I have the ad I grabbed at the door and I just did it myself.   It can be confusing, but don't panic!  Just read fine print on the ad and you'll be fine!


Here are some tips to make the Toy Story 3 Deal go smoother. 
(Spend $25 on select P&G items and get Toy Story 3 for 3.99)
  1. You purchase the $25 of select P&G items AND Toy Story 3 in the SAME transaction!
  2. It does not print a ECB (coupon on the bottom of your receipt) but it takes $16 off your purchase instantly!  If it doesn't...something is up.
  3. All the items on the front page of the ad are included.  Other P&G items that are not on the front page are NOT included.  But some employees of said CVS do not know what items are P&G and what aren't even though it's clearly listed on the front page of the ad. 
  4. So..be patient, be polite, and be firm!
  5. Once again...be patient, be polite, but be firm!  It's clearly listed so hold your ground, but you mustn't be rude.  I wouldn't want a customer to be mean if I were them, and you don't want to burn coupon bridges. :)

Anyone have any problems or successes?

No comments:

Post a Comment