Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Time Management

Once we got back from the trip, I have been struggling with time management on a whole new level.  I can't seem to get anything done: the blog, my chores, going to the gym, mailing packages, knitting, spending time with friends, going to scheduled events, bible study, you name it!  Gosh...I'm swamped.  So rather than continue at this crazy pace...I've gone back to the basics and spent all day coming up with a solution.  Its not that I don't have enough time; it's that I manage it very poorly.

I've been working on a new schedule.  Hourly break downs of what I should be doing when and where I will be when.  Once I complete my publisher file on time management, I'll see if I can link it.  Maybe you guys are having problems with time management as well. 

So I apologize for not posting anything, but a blog, even though it hopefully helps others, is easier to push aside.  But in my new schedule I've set side time every day to work on it as well as most of Monday to post your couponing matchups!

Be praying for me as I try to tackle my new schedule!  Hopefully you'll see a new, less stressed Shawntee' emerge!

1 comment:

  1. I had to do a time management schedule for one of my classes this term, and I failed miserably at following it. Harry Potter has been too important. It's a good thing I'm almost done with the 6th book. :)
    It was good seeing you last night! Good luck with your new schedule!

    ReplyDelete